Dog

Dog
MOLLY!

Friday, July 16, 2010

This is my first post

Hi blog readers! This is my very first post on my blog. I am very excited. I'm not exactly sure what I should write about. Hmm... how about mosquitoes. They have always been a thorn in my side, and I don't think that we will ever be able to get the mosquito population under control. But I have discovered a product that works extremely well at warding off mosquitoes. It's the Off clip on fan. I thought I looked pretty weird wearing it, but it worked amazingly. I had no mosquito bites for an entire day. I think that is pretty amazing because the day I used it I was at a lake,and that is usually a very mosquito infested area. I am not quite sure what else to type about. Sorry if this was boring. Hopefully my posts will get better as I become a more experienced blogger. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah! It's Anna here. You wore an OFF clip for an entire day? I wish I could have been there to see that. Don't worry, the words will flow easier with time, and the more entries you make, the more likely you are to have viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud to be the first subscriber to your blog! I look forward to reading about all of your insight on life!

    ReplyDelete