Dog

Dog
MOLLY!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sorry, guys!

Hi everyone! I apologize for not posting anything in a long time. Things have been pretty busy ever since school started back up!! Well, it's a new month and you know what that means... A NEW TOPIC! I was thinking that this month I would talk (type) about photography. Yes, this is a very broad topic, and that's partly why I chose it. There's so much to discuss!!
Lately I have been doing some photography. I would like some feedback. My pictures can be found on my facebook page, so take a look! I like to take pictures of nature. Natural light is something that I think makes my pictures look pretty neat. I usually take pictures of flowers and leaves. If anyone has any tips please comment!!!
My hands aren't feeling too good right now, so I'm going to have to draw this post to a close. Thanks for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment